The following rules are to be considered supplementary and complementary to the rules of the Code of Ethics, from which the binding nature and the sanctions derive. However, they may be subject to changes, both by the addition of further rules, and because of changes in practice, in customs and in national and / or international legislation governing the activity of the broker.
In order to make the best use of the services and/or information that ASSIGECO S.r.l. makes available to you with this website, the user may be asked to provide information and/or data relating to his or her person and/or activity, address (including e-mail), etc. With reference to this, our Company confirms that all data will be processed in full compliance with articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
For this purpose we inform you that Assigeco S.r.l. processes your personal data in full compliance with EU Regulation 679/2016. To this effect, the data will be entered in the databases of our company following the acquisition of your consent except in cases referred to in art. 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
Pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016, we inform you that:
- The Data Controller is the company writing, ASSIGECO S.R.L. 20122 Milano Via Carlo Crivelli 26 - email@example.com;
- Raffaela Canciani is responsible for data processing.
- Purpose of the treatment: the data are treated within the normal activity of brokerage of Assigeco S.r.l. according to the following purposes: implementation of legal obligations, contractual obligations, accounting fulfilments, banking, insurance, financial, credit protection, social security, and welfare and trade union.
- Methods of data processing: data processing is carried out using manual, IT and telematic tools with the rationale strictly related to the aims of and, in any case, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
- The data collected fall into the category of sensitive data;
- Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated: Companies/Agents/Brokers/Consultants and the staff of Assigeco's operational offices as they are responsible for and in charge of the processing. The complete list of managers is available at the company's headquarters and can be obtained by simply contacting the manager listed above.
Data retention period: the data will be kept for the time necessary for the brokerage activity and in any case, in strict connection with the duration of the insurance contracts and their renewals.
The information provided by you is essential in order to acquire the necessary information and will be processed in full compliance with the provisions of Articles. 13 and 14 et seq. of EU Regulation 679/2016.
We would like to make you aware of the following:
- The information/data you provide will be used to make a proper assessment of your application to work for our Company;
- The data concerning you will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to evaluate any possible employment opportunities ;
- The provision of data must be considered optional, but refusal to do so may make it impossible or less easy to verify your application;
- We inform you that all the data you provide may be disclosed to employees, employees specifically appointed, consultants, as well as other offices of Assigeco and other companies, including those based outside Italy in order to explore the widest range of employment opportunities.
We inform you that all data will be treated in a lawful, correct and transparent way. They will be collected exclusively for the stated purposes and treated in such a way as not to be incompatible with those purposes. They will be updated, deleted and/or corrected if necessary. A form of preservation guaranteeing their identification for a period of time which does not exceed the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed will be guaranteed. Furthermore, we would like to point out that you may apply to the Data Controller and the data processing manager in order to assert your rights, as provided for by the Regulations. In particular, you have the right to:
- Ask the data controller to access personal data and for their rectification and / or cancellation and / or limitation, to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to portability of data;
- Complain to the supervisory authority;
- Know the source of the personal data and, where appropriate, whether the data originate from publicly available sources;
- To obtain confirmation from the Data Controller as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data and the following information:
- a. The purposes of the processing;
- b. The categories of personal data concerned;
- c. The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- d. Where possible, the envisaged period of retention of personal data, or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- e. The existence of the right of the data subject to ask the Data Controller to correct or delete personal data or to limit the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to their processing;
- f. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- g. The right to obtain all available information on their origin if the data are not collected from the data subject;
- h. The existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling as per art. 22(1) and (4) and at least in such cases, meaningful information on the rationale employed as well as the expected importance and consequences of such processing for the data subject;
- To obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her without undue delay;
- Obtain, taking into account the purposes of the processing, the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary statement;
- Obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay;
- To obtain from the holder of the Treatment the limitation of the treatment when one of the cases indicated by the art. 18 of the Rules of Procedure;
- Receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device personal data concerning him or her and to transmit such data to another owner of the treatment without hindrance by the Data Controller to whom he or she has provided in the cases referred to in Article. 19 of the Rules of Procedure;
- Object at any time on grounds relating to his or her particular situation to the processing of personal data concerning him or her pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 letters e) or f) of the Regulation, including profiling on the basis of these provisions, as well as to object to the processing of data carried out for purposes of direct marketing.
The types of cookies we use
Essential cookies. These cookies are essential in order to allow you to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as accessing various protected areas of the site. Senza questi cookie alcuni servizi necessari, come la compilazione dei form per una quotazione, non possono essere fruiti.
Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how users use a website, for example, which pages are most visited, if you receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve the functioning of a website. By using our site, you agree that these cookies may be installed on your device.
Typology of cookies