In particular, in implementing this regulatory framework, we deem it appropriate to confirm the following:
- The processing of your personal data referred to you or related to you is carried out for the sole purpose of enabling Assigeco S.r.l. to carry out its economic and commercial activities and primarily to fulfill any obligations undertaken with you.
- The provision of data requested from you is optional, a refusal to provide such data will hinder us in the proper and exhaustive performance of transactions of relevance to you and in your interests.
- Your personal data will not be communicated or disseminated outside the scope of those cases permitted by law and this will in any event be in the manner provided by the same. Any communication of your data to companies or third parties may be made only in order to fulfill our commitments to you or, again, fulfill legal obligations. The data is and will be processed and in particular stored and safeguarded in compliance with the legislative provisions and security measures required and in any event for the period of time necessary in order to pursue the purposes mentioned above.
- You may exercise, at any time, the rights provided by law and in particular and among others, the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, possible updating, rectification or integration of the same, the right to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data and finally the right to oppose the processing of data for purposes of commercial information, of sending advertising material or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication.
- The title holder of the treatment of your data is: Assigeco S.r.l. - Via Carlo Crivelli, 26 Milan 20122 ; the person responsible for responding to data subjects, in the event of exercising the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Code, is Mr. Osvaldo Rosa, domiciled for the purpose of this office at the registered office of Assigeco S.r.l.
In your capacity as "interested party", within the meaning of Article 13 of the above Code, we wish to inform you of the following:
- The information you provide will be used to carry out a proper assessment of your application to work on behalf of our Company.
- The data concerning you will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to evaluate any possible employment opportunities
- The provision of data to our Company is obviously optional although refusal to provide such data may make it difficult to give full consideration of your application to work for our Company.
- The data you provide may be disclosed to consultants, collaborators and specifically appointed employees, as well as to other offices of our Company and other companies, including those based abroad. This is in order to check the widest range of employment opportunities.
(Right of access to personal data and other rights)
riguardano, anche se non ancora registrati, e la loro comunicazione in forma intelligibile.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information:
- 1. on the source of the personal data;
- 2. on the aims and methods of treatment;
- 3. the rationale applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- 4. the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- 5. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can be made aware of them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain
- a. the updating, the rectification or, when relevant, the integration of the data;
- b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also with regard to their content, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- 1. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- 2. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The types of cookies we use
These cookies are essential in order to allow you to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as accessing various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies some necessary services, such as filling out forms for a quotation, cannot be used.
These cookies collect information about how users use a website, for example, which pages are most visited, whether you receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is used only to improve the functioning of a website. By using our site, you agree that these cookies may be installed on your device.
For further information or clarification please write to: email@example.com.